Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is the new host Julia Cearley?

I've heard Jane mention Julia one other time:  I wonder if Jane is her mentor?

Respected Contributor

Maybe Jane is her mentor.  My favorites of the new hosts are Katrina, Ali, and Courtney!

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieD 

Some of the newer hosts are shuffled around until a niche is found for them.  It makes perfect sense during this busy, sales driven time of year, that the veterans are needed and receive the lion's share of air-time. They know exactly what the consumer needs and wants to hear about products. I am more inclined to buy what David is presenting, than Suzie New Pants. Several of the new hosts are likable, and do a pretty good job presenting, but the vets usually do a GREAT job.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Who? Checked out her photo, but don't remember seeing her on air. That's not good. Guess she wasn't memorable.

@Shanus.  She's the most inept new host I've ever seen.  Always on in the middle of the night.  She doesn't have the polish needed to be a host.  Maybe they have her on the phones.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Why ever did they hire the most recent group of hosts.......and soon after reduce air time??????  Does their right hand know what the other hand is doing in management?????

@Krimpette. The got the new president between the hiring and the decision to reduce air time.  Presumably she made the decision.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure where folks think these 6 new hosts will find spots.

Q2 is certainly not going to expand live programming given what happened on Q1 and it's already crowded with regulars Nancy Hornback, Gabrielle, Katie McGee, Elise Ivey, Kristine Zell, Courtney Cason plus others on occasion.

Unless there are some retirements in the works or other departures the only slots seem to be the social media seats given to, for example Katrina and Ali.....which can't be rewarding if you thought you were hired to be a host.

Honored Contributor

She's way too "chatty" especially for a newbie.   Channel changer for me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Katrina is rumored to be getting her own fashion show in January.  I am so glad, because her fashion tips and styling are A+.  Just love her hosting style; she is respectful with the vendors, is well spoken, and engages the models.  Plus she always looks well-groomed and up-to-date stylish!

Occasional Contributor

The Beauty IQ channel has become Holiday IQ until Christmas. I noticed that Julia and the other newer hosts have teamed up in pairs and they are presenting holiday themed shows on the Holiday IQ channel.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of bumping up old thread