Where is model Jackie? She is my favorite and i haven't seen her for a while. Hope she is okay.

Contributor

Re: Where is model Jackie? She is my favorite and i haven't seen her for a while. Hope she is okay.

She was on several times in the past few days

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is model Jackie? She is my favorite and i haven't seen her for a while. Hope she is okay.

I'm about her size and coloring, also to the host Carolyn.  So I pay attention to what those two wear and how they look.  OK, let's be honest, I'm a little bigger. 

Trusted Contributor

I think she is adorable.

Honored Contributor

I like to see Jackie model also.   

And I give QVC kudos for having used several models who don't fit the "model mode" we see most often.  I know Dove has added us real women to their ads and there are undoubtedly others.   For me it's a practical thing because there's lots about me that's not model perfect -  I already don't like buying clothes long distance, but I steer clear of brands anywhere that rely mostly on that model image.

Regular Contributor

Jackie was on Shawn’s beauty show last night. Sitting on the couch next to Antonella.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jackie has such a beautiful smile, and does a very good job modeling the clothes.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles, I couldn't agree more! She looks like such a happy and fun person!!!