Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Sorry if I misspoke - Shawn's dad is in treatment for stage 4 cancer & her mom is not doing well either.

Esteemed Contributor
Shawns father has 4 stage cancer and her mother is also a cancer survivor but has issues
Valued Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Shawns father has 4 stage cancer and her mother is also a cancer survivor but has issues

@Teddixat  Her mother on wheelchair, she does not walk but  I really don't know why. I just know that this going for n long time and Shawn takes care of them as much it needed . They often live in her house, Now it's not really good situation with father, he was doing chemotherapy again and this virus. Shawn takes him  there. I don't know if he still doing this.

Frequent Contributor
Shawn’s dad has cancer. Husband Joed daughter arent I’ll.
Frequent Contributor

I am pretty sure Shawn beat cancer too!  This was before they had Jagger, some time ago.  Praying for them all.  Love Shawn and her strong personality!!

Respected Contributor

@Mlsg wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat  Her mother on wheelchair, she does not walk but  I really don't know why. I just know that this going for n long time and Shawn takes care of them as much it needed . They often live in her house, Now it's not really good situation with father, he was doing chemotherapy again and this virus. Shawn takes him  there. I don't know if he still doing this.

@Mlsg   Shawn's mother fell and broke her hip (not that long ago).

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Mlsg wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@1Professor 

Hello may be this is too but she is in wheelchair long time. Shawn married 7 years ago and she was already in this situation. Maybe this was the reason and she never fully recovered.

Shawn put some massage in FB  about her dad and this situation.

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Mlsg wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@1Professor 

Hello may be this is too but she is in wheelchair long time. Shawn married 7 years ago and she was already in this situation. Maybe this was the reason and she never fully recovered.

Shawn said something about this during wedding preparation but I don't remember what.

Shawn put some massage in FB  about her dad and this situation.

Valued Contributor

o sorry to put twice , this is my tablet.