New Contributor

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????

I really don't care where she is. Turn her off everytime she comes on. So annoying and full of herself. Don't know why QVC gives her so much air time.

Respected Contributor

I like her and she's one of the two hosts I will watch.........everyone else pretty much gets a click off unless there's a product I want to focus on.  I'm loving her shorter hair....I think it gives her the look she wants without completely covering her face.  She seems like a sweet person.

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

Thingy???  C'mon, that can't be the actual word used.

Yes, I believe that is a direct quote from the host.

Thingy is a medical term.....and most medical insurance will cover the cost of a thingy with just a modest co-pay.....

too funny

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it was inappropriate.

Occasional Visitor

She announced last night that they adopted a baby girl in California.She's on maternity leave.

New Contributor

I didn't hear about the adoption, if that is in fact what has taken place.  I see her as a wonderful mother.  She is vivacious and full of energy, love, compassion, and good Christian values as far as I have noticed.  Whatever is happening in her life, I pray it is all good!  Be kind folks!  It  truly feels good!

Contributor

Didn't you hear the newsagent? Shawn and her husband just adopted a baby girl from California. Said she would be out most of the summer. She has posted pictures on her Facebook page of the baby. Very cute and adorable looking. Don't care for her name though. Congratulations Shawn and joe and enjoy that new baby girl!!

Honored Contributor

@cornykid wrote:

I didn't hear about the adoption, if that is in fact what has taken place.  I see her as a wonderful mother.  She is vivacious and full of energy, love, compassion, and good Christian values as far as I have noticed.  Whatever is happening in her life, I pray it is all good!  Be kind folks!  It  truly feels good!

@cornykid, it's very true.  There are several threads about it all over the board with photos posted.

Occasional Contributor

I don't usually watch the Q, but I watch you often. Not seeing you for a while I thought you took a well deserved vacation. Then reading, you had a thingy. Whatever that thingy is, I hope our Lord is watching over you and giving you strength and faith to get rid of the thingy. Bless you Shawn.🙏

Esteemed Contributor

@runvus wrote:

I don't usually watch the Q, but I watch you often. Not seeing you for a while I thought you took a well deserved vacation. Then reading, you had a thingy. Whatever that thingy is, I hope our Lord is watching over you and giving you strength and faith to get rid of the thingy. Bless you Shawn.🙏

I don't think the "thingy" is going anywhere soon.  PRobably be around the house for at least 18 years,or so.  OBviously a poster who did not read a single response before adding her comments.