Honored Contributor

Re: Where is Quacker Factory lately? Gone I hope

[ Edited ]

@piggysue wrote:

Gone. It’s went down hill fast. No dream jean shorts, no dream jean pedal pushers that are worth buying.  The new guy with Angel , Johnny is dorky. He is annoying to watch. Clothes are like good will type now with high price. 

@piggysue - Went downhill so fast that they're still around 25 years later?  I don't think there's another vendor who can make that claim.  (Might help to get your facts straight, especially if you've made a point of resurrecting a 3-month-old thread.)

They are not gone.  No need to be rude about the vendors or the clothing line that others clearly still like to buy.

I always wonder why some posters have to reply to a thread just to be negative about a product.  If you don't like it, don't buy it, but don't insult those who do.

(Edited because I realized that this poster changed the original title of the thread, so it's just she who added the "Gone I Hope".  Sorry to disappoint you @piggysue  - not gone at all.)

New Contributor

Re: Where is Quacker Factory lately?

Well it's now July and still no new stock.  Only thing available in pants or crop pants in my size is white.

Quacker Factory is as fashionable as it was the year the founder Jeanne Bice brought it to QVC.

Her designs are ageless.👍👍👍👍👍

The prices have gone up.

I do agree on that.

I will never consider designs with fall leaves to cats, and butterflies, and themes for everyone's taste to be old lady styles.

So happy this line lived on.

Respected Contributor

@Rainbow2021  Welcome to the boards.

I think there is something for everyone in that not all items have alot of "bling" I really enjoyed wearing this line when I was teaching. Great conversation items. I have been looking for Cords as difficult to find. They are  a Cotton blend. The only sparkle is two rhinestones on each pocket, so subtle.

Some things make me happy, like my bunny cardigan in the Spring or a Fall embroidered leaf at the shoulder.  I began in the button cover days with Jean Bice. Presentations with Angel are well done. The recent animal motifs did not interest me but I enjoy her shows.

Respected Contributor

If a product isn't selling well it is not featured very often. QF clearly has seen it's more popular days. 

Trusted Contributor

@DesertD  I see QF mostly on the Q2 channel and hosted by Angel without a host most of the time. It does seem like they have been waning for a while. I do not believe they are as popular as they once were. 

Honored Contributor

Quacker Factory has a 2-hour show this morning on the main QVC channel and one show a week on QVC2 for at least the next three weeks (that's as far ahead as the guides show).

I don't see it going anywhere.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There seems to still be a following for this line..... they've also changed and updated some of their clothing styles...I'm not a fan of bling or sequins, but I have purchased 2 pairs of the "Dream Jeans" and the only embellishment is the tiny heart on the pocket, these jeans are well made and the quality is nice and I cant say that about some of QVC's other clothing lines....

And I have purchased a couple of the subtle EMBROIDERED Christmas t-shirts---these arent gawdy and just add a bit of Christmas spirit to the season....

Before people throw stones at QF I think there's other QVC clothing lines that definitely  need an update-----

One in particular needs to update from all their polyester ( It brings back memories of the 70's and I can picture John Travolta dancing to "Stayin Alive")--and the fabric is hot and sticky for those that live in warmer climates....more and more customers on Facebook are asking for natural fibers ...

Another looks like someone found some fashion bargains and decided to wear their "fashion finds" all at once

One style I just have to laugh every time I see it----its the blouse that is tied at the bottom and the tie sticks out right in the crotch area.....

And someone needs to change from the "boho" fabrics and style----let's just call it, "too much of a good thing"....

How many lace tops, lace cardigans, lace skirts, lace dresses, lace trimmed pants does one need 😴ZZZZZZ---and do we have to see spring/summer colors all year long....some of us look forward to the rich and jewel tone colors of fall and winter! In some parts of the country this is the only way we have to differintiate the seasons...

And one line in particular Walmart is starting to beat them in quality ....... 

With so many people moving out of California is the state still considered a leader and trend setter??????. Or just a leader in hiring moving vans?

And QVC has so many "copy cat" fashion lines ....at least QF provides some variety....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

This has been asked a few different times on here and I have to say I agree that they have not been on nearly as much as before.  There didn't seem to be a lot of new items even around the holidays which is when QF was on the most.  It definately has gone by the wayside IMO, I have many of the holiday tops and summer tees and I really like them but I certainly don't need to ever purchase another and I wondered if it has reached a saturation point?

Today's show with Angel and Mary Beth had a lot of NEW items for the holidays....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

I hope to see them back this Spring. The quality of their tee shirts is really excellent, and the embroidery is so beautiful. I am not a fan of all the sequins that used to decorate everything, but I love the embroidered tee shirts for Summer. They are dressy and classy.

@65and fabulous 

ITA