Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Quacker Factory lately?

This line needs to go bye bye..... I've bever understood this.... 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the tops with the embroidered designs...always get compliments when I wear those....

Over the sequins....

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately I turned Q on and it was on, so it did

n't go anywhere.

New Contributor

I may be a minority but I do not like her clothes.  I bought a few tops and the fit was not right and after a few washings, they probably are only fit for gardening.

New Contributor

Smiley Very Happy  But it is the old ladies who have cash to buy.  As times get tougher and credit dries up, companies need to pay attention to the group who actually have disposable income

Super Contributor

I recall contacting Angel and asking for Cotton sweatshirts like Jeanne used to make.
Angel told me that she has begging the Q to sell them again. The cost of cotton was too high and would cut the profit.

Trusted Contributor

We hardly see this brand anymore.I bet they will discontinue it.One time it was very popular,not much anymore.

Honored Contributor

@bewise  - This thread is now more than a year old, so I'm not sure why it's been bumped up again.

However, Quacker Factory has a show on Friday and another on the 28th so far.  Normally, Angel is on at least once a week, so no idea why people think this brand is going anywhere.  Shows are on both the main channel and QVC2.

Angel sends out emails every week at the very least to let customers know of upcoming shows ahead of time and special deals.  As long as sales continue, it won't be discontinued.  27 years now, I believe.  The longest running vendor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danceonthesand wrote:

Smiley Very Happy  But it is the old ladies who have cash to buy.  As times get tougher and credit dries up, companies need to pay attention to the group who actually have disposable income

@Danceonthesand - Gee, thanks.  But we're not all "old ladies" who like this brand, so that's quite an assumption.  Some people just like a sense of fun and whimsy.  That knows no age.  Maybe you didn't mean it to sound rude?

And this thread is over a year old.  Perhaps a new thead would've been better?  I can see you're a new poster, but generally older threads aren't meant to be bumped up.

Regular Contributor

It is NOT an 'old lady' line....  it seems that Q has given the 'dream jean' (QF material) to Kim Gravel ....and I absolutely hate her line.  The fabric is fine but the pockets set below her waist puts your keys, phone on your thighs.  NOT COOL.