Re: Where is Quacker Factory lately?

Gone with Linea?

Respected Contributor

They will be on 2/4.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley 

I agree while SG and D&CO have not veered from their roots, both brands continue to keep up with what's current and continue to add new things and new silhouettes.  QF on the other hand is selling the exact same items they sold 20years ago.  It's all the same year after year, decade after decade.  Their customers are older and many have passed on.  Sequins and shiny stuff and the thick terry cloth jeans are not going to bring in new customers.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@SunValley 

I agree while SG and D&CO have not veered from their roots, both brands continue to keep up with what's current and continue to add new things and new silhouettes.  QF on the other hand is selling the exact same items they sold 20years ago.  It's all the same year after year, decade after decade.  Their customers are older and many have passed on.  Sequins and shiny stuff and the thick terry cloth jeans are not going to bring in new customers.  

LOL - guess in that case, they won't be buying anymore!  I'll have to check to see if I'm still alive.  Maybe I passed on and just haven't noticed.  Woman LOL

i love quacker factory, bling and all, and i have NOT PASSED ON

Regular Contributor

We can do without QF   not one of my favs

Regular Contributor

I agree sea maiden QF is for the seniors

Frequent Contributor

I might buy something if they would expand just a little to sell tops with just a "little" bling. People aren't wearing bling where I am, and I don't like to stand out like that. Same with "message" tops. Don't want people reading my message. That's just me; different strokes for different folks. 

I'll look at bling and read messages when I see them. Just not wearing them. 

Contributor

Re: Where is Quacker Factory lately? Gone I hope

Gone. It’s went down hill fast. No dream jean shorts, no dream jean pedal pushers that are worth buying.  The new guy with Angel , Johnny is dorky. He is annoying to watch. Clothes are like good will type now with high price. 

Honored Contributor

Angel had QF shows yesterday on both the main channel and Q2, with some new items.

They have been slow to bring new things this season, but so far they are still very much around.