Frequent Contributor

Where is Quacker Factory lately?

I haven't seen much from Quacker Factory lately.  Please don't tell me they have been cut too? 

Valued Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Where is Quacker Factory lately?

Certainly not as popular of a line as it used to be.  I think Kim Gravel's clothing has taken over that niche 🤷🏼‍♀️

Regular Contributor

The program guide has them on 1/18 and 1/19 on qvc2.  I too would really miss them. I have a lot of quacker clothes.

Honored Contributor

Are QF clothes made in China?  Maybe deliveries have been delayed.

Trusted Contributor

Another line that QVC will probably dump.

Honored Contributor

I’ve always associated almost all QF with spring or summer, so maybe they will be on soon.

Esteemed Contributor

This has been asked a few different times on here and I have to say I agree that they have not been on nearly as much as before.  There didn't seem to be a lot of new items even around the holidays which is when QF was on the most.  It definately has gone by the wayside IMO, I have many of the holiday tops and summer tees and I really like them but I certainly don't need to ever purchase another and I wondered if it has reached a saturation point?

Honored Contributor

I am surprised this line has lasted this long... way over saturated and most of the "Quackers" that were wearing the line have probably quacked their last quack a long time ago... and younger people are not wearing this old lady line.  Sorry If  that sounds mean, but it is an old lady line of clothes. I am an old lady of 65 but never found the the line fashionable or wearable.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I am surprised this line has lasted this long... way over saturated and most of the "Quackers" that were wearing the line have probably quacked their last quack a long time ago... and younger people are not wearing this old lady line.  Sorry If  that sounds mean, but it is an old lady line of clothes. I am an old lady of 65 but never found the the line fashionable or wearable.

You don't sound sorry; just rude.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky