Super Contributor

I woke up this morning and turned on the tv and I hit QVC.. and then went to QVC2 and its gone .. we have verizon and I am wondering what the heck happened /

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2   I would call Verizon.

Honored Contributor

I have Verizon FIOS and watched QVC2 until 11:00A when I witchd to tennis.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I went to turn on Q2 and nothing but a message stating Fios is working but the program provider is not sending programming to this channel!

So this doesn't seem to be a Verizon problem but a QVC problem.

Just checked and still getting same message.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme @Chatyone 2 

Q2 is live on air here.  No problem noted. 

Esteemed Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@eddyandme @Chatyone 2 

Q2 is live on air here.  No problem noted. 

Well I called Customer Service.  The rep told me she had one call earlier today and that was it.  She did not know MA and probably other areas are no receiving Q2 and said she'd message corporate.

Doubt that corporate's in, particularly on Labor Day weekend!  Perhaps the Mods can look into it and get some answers for us.

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2   If you have not already done so, use the remote to go to.....

Settings>Message Center

In my neck of the woods, all the shopping channels "in the package I have" have been removed from the SD channels. 

The HD shopping channels have NOT been removed.  Or the shopping channels that were only SD are now HD.

The above occurred as of 8/1.  I just checked & it appears all the moving around has been completed.

I am in New Jersey.  Whenever a "channel" disappears always check the "Message Center."  98% of the time, the answer is there along w/a few surprises.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif