Trusted Contributor

She did not retire. I just saw her on last week.  Maybe she works part time hours and that's why she's not on as much as others.  I really like her. If she retired we would know because there would be a big fanfare for her because she's been on there so long. 

Frequent Contributor

I happen to catch MaryBeth yesterday I think wearing a very sad pixie cut style wig that screamed SYNTHETIC + CHEAP while she was trying to sell an out of style bomber/hoodie style jackie from PEACE WORLD LOVE...it was on clearance andit was still crazy expensive + not pretty. Poor MB...netween that horrid wig and being zipped up in that awful jacket....she looked less than thrilled.

Valued Contributor

what r u talking about? Very much confused

Frequent Contributor

She did a whole hour of the wigs and was very enthusiastic about them. She tried on three different styles, talked about the wigs that she owns and how she takes care of them, and seemed to love the entire hour. She couldn't have been more enthusiastic and personally involved. 

Frequent Contributor

Mary Beth was on yesterday with wigs, was on today with Lock and Lock, and will be on tomorrow. I believe she's in her fifties and looks great so she may not even be thinking of retirement yet. She's a wonderful host.

Respected Contributor

@Chatyone 2 "Am I missing something"?  Yep.  You're missing 2 salesmen.  Hope there aren't health issues involved.  Otherwise,  don't really care and QVC has a roster of salesmen who can step in to take their places.

Contributor

she was on last night...

Contributor

she did NOT retire.  she was on last night...

Esteemed Contributor
She was in selling super bowl hats/tees after the game
Frequent Contributor

Mary Beth was on last night, she was doing the superbowl t-shirts and stuff.  She's been on at night a lot, some shows at midnight!

Also, Jane is on between 2-4 every day, Monday to Friday.  She's on with Pat!