Valued Contributor

Frankly, I'm getting a bit tired of so much Denim and Company (not knocking them, just on too much) and was thinking today that I can't recall the last time I saw Martha Stewart fashions. I really like all the clothing items I have ordered and felt they were of good quality. I sure hope this isn't a case of ------another one bites the dust.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Martha Stewart?

[ Edited ]

I may be wrong, but I think that she's no longer doing fashion. I don't know about her gardening shows. If you type in her name, there's a few pieces  of clothing available

Honored Contributor

Martha's clothing is gone from QVC.  Its a shame as she had some nice things reasonably priced.  I liked her denim.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Love Martha Stewart. You know exactly what your getting. Nothing phony about her. All her products are of good quality. A little pricey but well worth it.

Honored Contributor

Well, she's like most good, high quality vendors, QVC gets rid of them.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Her fashion is available on Amazon.  I have a couple of her items in my Amazon cart!

Super Contributor

I have several pairs of Martha's jeans. They fit, look good, and wear well. I wish she still offered clothing but, evidently she has moved on.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Martha's clothing is gone from QVC.  Its a shame as she had some nice things reasonably priced.  I liked her denim.

@Kachina624 

I like her denim a lot too.  Two years ago she had great leggings / jeggings at Costco for $15 and great quality. Don't think I've seen her clothes there since but will give a shout out if I do.

Regular Contributor

She brought her own "version" of style to the Q.  I liked that and always looked forward to her presentations and all her items ... fashion and gardening and home decor/seasonal.   My style is more classic, polished casual, slightly preppy ... like hers.  I don't even bother to watch most of the Q's fashion shows any more ... slouchy, loungy, 80s prints are not my vibe at all.  Miss MarthaSmiley Sad

Super Contributor

Martha now sells some of her fashions on her own website:  marthadotcom.  I've purchased several of her puffer vests which she now offers in many colors -- some beautiful pastels as well as fall colors.  I've also purchased a lovely quilted barn jacket.  I haven't seen any denim items offered.  There are also garden items -- some which were previously sold on QVC -- and lots of kitchen items.