Honored Contributor

Where is Kim and her Saturday night show?

I ran out to record it because it's college football season again, and I noticed it's not on. There was a LOGO show instead. Was Kim's show just a short-term thing? I hope not - I really enjoyed it! She and her friend Amy did a good job. We got to know the vendors a little more and we still had plenty of information about the products for sale. I hope it comes on again! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is Kim and her Saturday night show?

@beach-mom ,  yes, it was planned to be a temporary show in August. 

Valued Contributor

Oh, wow! Did they announce that they were going to be off this week, maybe, or is it cancelled? I know a lot of people here liked it, but there no way to gage the audience numbers by what is talked about here...

Valued Contributor

I guess they were trying it out since it was mentioned it was only for a few Saturdays.  At the end of last week's show Kim and Amy did say goodbye and were thanking everyone..  I enjoyed the show!  I hope they bring it back in the near future.  So disappointed tonight since I happened to be home and nothing good was on tv and would have tuned in. 

Honored Contributor

I know a lot of people love football - I'm one of them. But now, in our home, it's going to be on 24/7 **groan** I welcome another alternative! 

They should bring Kim's show back, so I can watch and shop. They should have her start again by kicking a football to the side of the set! LOL! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

the KIM G show was a four week "mini-series." my guess is is that if it has done well they will bring it back. of course, now that it is september, we are getting into prime HOLIDAY sale season.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Kim’s show was only for 4 weeks .... thank goodness!!!! 🤣

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was a fun show. Once a week was good. I don’t know if I would watch it more than that. A little Kim is fun. A lot of Kim is too much for me.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
New Contributor

I missed it too.  What I would REALLY like is to see more of Kim's line and fashions.  She totally gets me and what I'm looking for!  Miss you, Kim!

Trusted Contributor

I hope they bring the show back too.  Kim is fun and really got into talking with the vendors and made it more interesting.  Like Kim's clothes and beauty products too.