New Contributor

I just joined this blog so I don't know if this has been talked about, but where is Joy?  She is the model that also does the make-up demonstrations as well as clothing ?

Honored Contributor

I read recently on these boards that Joy opened her own talent agency in the Philadelphia area.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@barnimom wrote:

I just joined this blog so I don't know if this has been talked about, but where is Joy?  She is the model that also does the make-up demonstrations as well as clothing ?

Yes, Joy and her sister opened a modeling/talent agency.  They represent some of the QVC models along with other well-known ones elsewhere.

It was stated that it took off so well way back that they are extremely busy all of the time. I'm sure it's her first priority as she has clients to represent and place.

Super Contributor

For awhile I thought she was leaving because she was going to move (to AZ?) but I've only recently heard about the talent agency she and her sister are running.

Joy was one of my favorites!

Honored Contributor

You can google "Joy model from QVC" and her agency will come up and several pictures of videos.  Her agency is Joy Modeling Agency.

Honored Contributor

Isn't Joy married to the guy that stands in for Liam of Vionics occassionally, I think I saw him today, Joakim Alvarez?

Valued Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

You can google "Joy model from QVC" and her agency will come up and several pictures of videos.  Her agency is Joy Modeling Agency.

Here's a link to her site

http://www.joytalentagency.com/jta/about-us