Valued Contributor

Re: Where is Josie Maran these days?

Up until a week ago, Josie was on every 15 minutes around the clock for days on end.

DAYS AND DAYS of Josie. Everything was Josie. I know she is sweet and beautiful; QVC must be bringing in a gazillion dollars with her products to have her standing there for hours on end.

I used Argon oil before Josie ever began at QVC. I order First Cold Pressed Organic Argon oil from ebay, and it's about 80% less expensive. 

Respected Contributor

Josie is shopping.  Probably shopping on Rodeo Drive in tony L.A.  She is shopping for new dresses.  Some viewers LOVE her dresses.  To me, they all look like prom dresses.  Pretty uncomfortable to wear in the "pumpkin patch" or to the bus stop in the mornings with your kids. Oh, wait.  She uses argan oil.  So her skin is flawless.  That's all anyone will notice.

Honored Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

I'm sure she's probably hand crushing argan nuts somewhere!

Spoiler
Smiley LOL

@Phantom41 

🤣 🤣🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I admit I haven’t been watching the Q much these days, but I haven’t been seeing her even when I deliberately click on her shows.  There’s a different rep. Anything I don’t know?

No, just saw her the other evening, still dipping and swirling!!

bamasec

Valued Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

That Josie is MIA is a relief to many of us.

Amen to that! Could not have made a more simple but true comment.            bamasec