Respected Contributor

Even I, a David fan, can't believe the uproar whenever he takes a day or more off. A poster in another thread said it was crazy on FB, so out of curiosity I went to his page & whoa she wasn't kidding! He takes off a day or two and the rumor mill was in overdrive. People saying he was retiring, sick, etc. I noticed he posted several times assuring everyone he is okay and was just taking some time off & will be back Wed.  So we all should relax!

Honored Contributor

Who cares, Don;t miss him...

is all that comes to mind....

Honored Contributor

These posts asking where the hosts are , are just ridiculous.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
New Contributor

I AM going to respond to a number of you that told me to "take it easy" or geez..he went on vacation."  I OBVIOUSLY did not know that or I wouldn't have put it out there.  I DON'T watch every day like many of you must be!!!  I was only concerned for him!!!!  GET OVER YOURSELVES!!  A person can't even ask a question anymore!  GEESH!!  And, I NEVER said he was retiring or whatever!  You're so quick to reply in a negative manner.

Valued Contributor
I don't watch David so I didn't even know he was gone. 🤓
Regular Contributor
There are a lot of people who get anxious when David is not on as scheduled. If you watch ITKWD on Facebook during his vacation, you'll see all the comments: Where's David, No David today, etc. The guy can't leave his post!
Frequent Contributor

I was so disappointed to see Alberti replacing David last Wednesday evening. There had not been a mention about this that I heard. It made me a little nervous as I started to wonder if when David retires he gets replaced by Alberti. yIKES!!! That would end my Sunday and Wednesday viewership with those two shows. I thought maybe they  were trying him out in that slot. I know David will leave at some point I just hope they bring in someone mature acting. I know David can get goofy sometimes but he is not immature and over the top in actions or enthusiasm.

I would love to see a female host in one of the two slots, but could not think of one who is really a cook, other than Jayne Brown and I believe  she older than David. Stacey Stauffer would have been great, but she was fired. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is David?

[ Edited ]

I like Alberti and when David retires I hope Alberti is the replacement. All hosts have their fans and non fans. Can't please everyone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is David?

[ Edited ]

The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear.
Respected Contributor

No, it's not stalking simply asking about a host's absence.

How dramatic!