Honored Contributor

Re: Where is David and ITKWD 1/22/2020 and DHD on Thursday 1/23/2020

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
@Kachina624it was a very rude and totally unnecessary fat joke.

@hippiechick7897.  What in the world are you talking about?  Something the OP said?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

You asked what Golden Corral was. Someone already explained what it was in posts that have now been deleted.

I was saying the poster who brought up Golden Corral, also now deleted, was making a rude and unnecessary fat joke about David.
Trusted Contributor

@KKJ  ...... I just want to make sure. You are kidding right? From what I have seen of his "happy dance" it doesn't take a lot of skill. I am not sure it should even be considered a dance.

Esteemed Contributor

@slmsia wrote:

I thought I heard David say he just got back from his vacation after the holidays.  I see tonight it is (what else??) 5 HOURS OF GOURMET HOLIDAY (ugh)...and no mention of ITKWD and then tomorrow night Down Home with David is a REPEAT.  Is it contract negotiation time?  I noticed that Mary woman disappeared from her kitchen show 2 Saturdays in a row.  With all the negative changes at QVC of late with new management, I am just wondering now about David.  And Carolyn, actually.  QVC has lost a great one in Jill Bauer...and I sure hope David and Carolyn do not follow suit.  I like Stacy Stauffer his sidekick.  But the rest of the old-timers I don't care for.  Anyway, where is David tonight and tomorrow night with his shows?  Just....GONE! ??????  I don't watch QVC that much anymore anyway.  Too expensive (no real value or quality anymore), false advertising, hosts who are TOO LOUD and act silly.  I did like watching David though and Carolyn.  I hope they don't "decide to spend time with their family" like Jill did.  She was probably the smartest one of the bunch to high-tail it out of there now!  It's like a soap opera now! Smiley Happy

@slmsia  .... I don’t think you are looking at the right channel.... David was on ITKWD on Wednesday night .... I even bought something from the show & as far as Mary is concerned she was out for a few weeks because of a medical issue but, returned on Wed afternoon for a show or two... your post sounds like you are a little confused ..... they are not gone!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@slmsia wrote:

No he's not.

@slmsia  YES HE IS!!!??

Honored Contributor

@slmsia wrote:

I thought I heard David say he just got back from his vacation after the holidays.  I see tonight it is (what else??) 5 HOURS OF GOURMET HOLIDAY (ugh)...and no mention of ITKWD and then tomorrow night Down Home with David is a REPEAT.  Is it contract negotiation time?  I noticed that Mary woman disappeared from her kitchen show 2 Saturdays in a row.  With all the negative changes at QVC of late with new management, I am just wondering now about David.  And Carolyn, actually.  QVC has lost a great one in Jill Bauer...and I sure hope David and Carolyn do not follow suit.  I like Stacy Stauffer his sidekick.  But the rest of the old-timers I don't care for.  Anyway, where is David tonight and tomorrow night with his shows?  Just....GONE! ??????  I don't watch QVC that much anymore anyway.  Too expensive (no real value or quality anymore), false advertising, hosts who are TOO LOUD and act silly.  I did like watching David though and Carolyn.  I hope they don't "decide to spend time with their family" like Jill did.  She was probably the smartest one of the bunch to high-tail it out of there now!  It's like a soap opera now! Smiley Happy

@slmsia  You say you don't watch QVC much at all.  Then you get wrong so much in your assertions, and turn those incorrect statements into a prognosis about QVC and other hosts. 

By now, have you read all the posts here?  Have you checked QVC's online Program Guide?  Is everything OK now?

Honored Contributor

This is a perfect example of a poster who does not know what she is talking about and decided to start trouble.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@slmsia   Finally figured out you must have been looking at your Comcast on screen programming. It said Gourmet Holiday until 11pm and says Down home with David is a Repeat tonight. Don't believe everything the tv guide says, things change.  Don't know why you can't admit you were wrong.

New Contributor

I am SO tired of David's happy dance.  The "cuteness" lost the smile factor a long time ago.  Fri-yay can go at any time, too!  Jane, Shawn . and David act like they are still in grade school!  In short, I have had it with all of the silliness and don't watch that much any more.  A variety of programming made for much more interesting and informative viewing years ago.

Frequent Contributor

I watch David on and off.  But everytime i see him I have wonder what his bllod pressure is and A1C with his constant eating.  It's kind of scary to just be watching him possibly hurting himself.

This is not slam, I like David and it is a concern.