Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is Bob Mackie? Canceled show a few weeks ago, and all clothes on clearance.

I think we can give Bob Mackie a compliment without slamming other vendors. Back on topic -- what a lovely, talented gentleman Mackie is.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is Bob Mackie? Canceled show a few weeks ago, and all clothes on clearance.

His  quality is excellent.... I have a few things mostly western inspired designs and love them.  

Honored Contributor

He is truly an icon in designers and such a gentleman.  I enjoy his shows.  Wish the buyers would request petites from his line.

Honored Contributor

I just hope he's ok.  I've always loved him.  He's always been a sweet, gentlemanly (something that's going obsolete), kind man.   Just seeing him would make me smile.

I, too, enjoyed having him on the Carol Burnett special.  I still have that special saved on one of my Tivos because I cannot seem to delete it.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Bob Mackie is fine.  He was on with a 2-hr show early this morning, and another 1-hr show scheduled for this afternoon. 

Esteemed Contributor

Bob's co-worker stated that Bob is doing the complete wardrobe for a new Broadway play, The Cher Show (?), and also will be in the show!

That doesn't sound old to me!