New Contributor

Where is Bob Mackie? Canceled show a few weeks ago, and all clothes on clearance.

I have been looking for Bob Mackie.  Is he sick, or did he get booted?  A scheduled show was a no go, and now every item of his line is on clearance.  I hope he hasn't been shown the door...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is Bob Mackie? Canceled show a few weeks ago, and all clothes on clearance.

[ Edited ]

I saw him on 2 shows last month, thought he said he'd be back in the Spring.

And he has 276 items online, most not on clearance!

New Contributor

Re: Where is Bob Mackie? Canceled show a few weeks ago, and all clothes on clearance.

Thank you, so much.  I looked at his online offerings last week, and all were on clearance or sale and no new items listed.  

Honored Contributor

I noticed the cancellation and have wondered the same thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

According to the program guide, he has two shows scheduled for January 29th.

Esteemed Contributor

oh gosh....I hope he is coming back....I really enjoy him...

Respected Contributor

Bob Mackie is getting old, last I saw him he looked frail and elderly. I believe he had a knee replacement surgery within the past year. Perhaps he has had complications ?

I enjoy Bob's classy and soft spoken style compared to the ridiculous looking Anthony Mark Hankins or the wacky George Simonton (those horrid glasses he wore on air!?!)

Honored Contributor

Bob Mackie by all appearances seems a true gentleman!  Very classy and so personable.  He is one of a kind, a treasure.  I hope he is doing well.  He is a fashion icon!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

He was on the Carol Burnett special a couple weeks ago....and he looked pretty darn good!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Bob Mackie is getting old, last I saw him he looked frail and elderly. I believe he had a knee replacement surgery within the past year. Perhaps he has had complications ?

I enjoy Bob's classy and soft spoken style compared to the ridiculous looking Anthony Mark Hankins or the wacky George Simonton (those horrid glasses he wore on air!?!)

If there was ever an ignore button you're on the top of my list!!  Why are you so darn negative in evey post.  Bob Mackie didn't look elderly or frail as you put it.  geeeeeeeeeesh, get a job or a hobby please!!!!!!!!