Trusted Contributor

Where is Antonella these days?

I don't see Antonella on the q much these days. Maybe I'm just not watching that much anymore. I'm not that impressed with the new hosts.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is Antonella these days?

she's around.  I've seen her recently.  I hadn't seen her in eons before that.

Esteemed Contributor

I see her frequently, and today's she's on during Gold Rush.   Of course if you don't see her,she may be on the famous Well Deserved Vacation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Antonella is on quite a lot, most recently she has been on Q2 for several shows.  Today she's on the main channel for a Gold Rush show.

You can always look at the Program Guide if you are ever looking for hosts.  Their photo is right there with the show date.

Speaking of where is Antonella....she has really ramped up her visibility on her FB page.  She has been doing hysterical videos there: she cooked pasta from start to finish in one video; in another, she showed how she blinged out her fitness tracker to make it look more like a fashion jewelry watch; she even had her daughter Hope, in one video giving themselves facials and reviewing it -- that one made me tear up it was so funny!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

you must pick the wrong times to watch - I swear for awhile there every time I turned on Q2 she was on.  Now that I really think about she is on Q2 a lot.  Check the Q2 program guide - it has her listed a couple times for the Q2 big deal time slot of 9pm.

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

I don't see Antonella on the q much these days. Maybe I'm just not watching that much anymore. I'm not that impressed with the new hosts.

Probably on the other two channels which I never watchSmiley Happy  I think there are 2?

Esteemed Contributor

She is on now with jewelry and looks beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

She is looking fantastic on the gold show. Outfit, hair, nails and  makeup nicely done.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I see her on there quite often while channel surfing.  Glad you all like her, but I find her quite annoying to listen to with her loud voice and cackling.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind toward a QVC host.