Frequent Contributor

Where is Antoinella??

[ Edited ]

I have noticed there have been a few big jewelry shows lately..one going on right now.. a gold gala. I have noticed that Antoinella has not been hosting any of them.  The Q is messing up big time on this one..seems they are phasing her out .  What a shame..because they will never find a more authentic host..a host who truly has a passion for the jewlery  she sells.  That women is the absolute best ambassador for jewelry on QVC ever.  What a shame.  

Honored Contributor

I respectfully disagree, I just saw her the other day.  I don't think the Q is phasing her out, she's terrific~!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

I hope you are rightSmiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I am just surprised she is not doing the big jewelry shows anymore..she is the best with jewelry..  

Honored Contributor

She is the best and very enjoyable to watch. She is always happy and enthusiastic💙

Respected Contributor

i was just missing the energy that Antonella brings to the gold shows.  especially when paired with Nancy H -  they play off each other so well.

Frequent Contributor

Yeah right  totally agree

Valued Contributor

I have been asking the same question.  I think she may be in Italy for the Vincenza jewelry fair, it's about that time of year I think.  Otherwise she's likely on vacation, I've noticed recently that many of the show hosts take vacation roundabout now.

Honored Contributor

She did the big Linea show this week and has been on other times.  I think they're getting her out of her comfort zone and cross-training her to sell other things.  She still has a way to go before she's good at clothing.  It's to her advantage as they have fewer and fewer jewelry shows.  I hope they never do another Italy show...boring.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I saw her on a Demin & Co show the other day. She is my favorite host.