Frequent Contributor

I noticed on the home reflections item on air there was a new person. What happened to Amy? She was great

Respected Contributor

I think she was moving and no longer be with Home Reflections.

Trusted Contributor

She wrote on her facebook page she was going to find herself, I think she was let go,my opinion,so she is out visiting relatives and seeing things she didn't have time for, such a loss ,I liked her very much Q.V.C has lost another good one.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

Oh too bad. She was good. Attractive, well-spoken, prepared. 

I wonder if Home Reflections is going forward, and that's the reason...though usually they just move reps to another brand.

Wish her good luck in finding her next thing...

Esteemed Contributor
I hope they aren't doing away with the line we have so few home decor lines as it is !!! I really liked Amy very professional , explained items well , what a loose if she was let go I feel. QVC needs to bring more decor shies instead of all these gourmet food shows . They have Also done away with a decor show I love , Inspire Me Home decor another Big Mistake . have to wonder who is ahead of choosing the decor shows 🤔
Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:
I hope they aren't doing away with the line we have so few home decor lines as it is !!! I really liked Amy very professional , explained items well , what a loose if she was let go I feel. QVC needs to bring more decor shies instead of all these gourmet food shows . They have Also done away with a decor show I love , Inspire Me Home decor another Big Mistake . have to wonder who is ahead of choosing the decor shows 🤔

Makes me wonder...might it just be a supply chain issue for home furnishings at the moment? 🤔

Valued Contributor
She left to take time for herself, and spend with family. Check her Facebook. She's also traveling, some great pictures.
Super Contributor

She did a brief video on Facebook a month or two back stating she was leaving.  Was a bit teary throughout.  I think she was let go, as well.  Very talented and professional woman.

Frequent Contributor

I remember her when she the the MOTTO representative.  I really loved that clothing line.  In fact, I still have two denim jackets from this line.  I think I bought it about 10 or 15 years ago.  I also remember her talking about her sons.  I think she had 2 or 3 sons.

I wish Amy the best for the future.

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Makes me wonder...might it just be a supply chain issue for home furnishings at the moment? 🤔

@amyb that very well could be .  As far as the inspire me line though she has a website online and always has new products .  I feel whoever is in charge of the home decor lines and schedules them  doesn't want it ,  could be...