Regular Contributor

I have not seen Ali Carr in months.  Is she still a QVC host?  She was very skilled at the job.  Would hate to think she's gone.....

Valued Contributor

@Elizabeth03 Still at the Q.  She was on just this morning with the show "Get Ready, Gorgeous".

Frequent Contributor

She was on IT Cosmetics show this morning.  

Honored Contributor

She is often the one that unlocks the front door and starts the day at QVC.  Get up early enough and you'll undoubtedly see her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
She was on this morning. She’s cute but I cannot stand listening to her and watching her is even worse. She does this thing with her voice that drives me nuts. She’s another one that talks incessantly about her children
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
I wish Ali had more airtime and some others had less. I would hate to see her leave, because there are few I can stand to watch anymore. Give me Mary Beth, Courtney K, Amy, Rachael, always fun to watch. I like Alberti, too. Not getting into the issues with some presenting FOOD items; I get it! And David will always have a special place in my heart. I can forgive the occasional overenthusiasm, and those I have mentioned are always fun to watch. I don’t mind Kerstin, either, and sometimes Jen is bearable. Just my opinions! But I like Ali a lot and don’t understand why some actually dislike her. To each his/her own.
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
She was on this morning. She’s cute but I cannot stand listening to her and watching her is even worse. She does this thing with her voice that drives me nuts. She’s another one that talks incessantly about her children

Don't care to hear a thing about her children or Jane T's adult daughters @Teddixat .

Respected Contributor
@San Antonio Gal. She just tries to be too cutsie abd it comes off very phony not yo mention that “Valley Girl” voice
Esteemed Contributor
She was on yesterday QVC 2