Honored Contributor

The more posts I read about the hosts, the happier I am that I choose no longer to watch.  Who cares where they go on vacation????

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50  You are so right!! If someone is gone for 5 minutes all the "where is" people come out.  It's no one else's business.  I haven't watched for a very long time now.  Once hosts started wearing jammies and "leisure clothes", and became loud and silly, I have no interest.  

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine and @kaydee50  Yet you read threads and post about hosts you don't care about or have no interest in.  And then put down others who do.   Okay.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where has Shawn been?

[ Edited ]

Posters can not be that naive about the (required) use of social media!

QVC hosts care about their vacations to the extent of posting lengthy and numerous pictures and descriptions.   Every meal.  Every drink.  Every detail.

No one's business?  Laugh hysterically.   They post every move.  Some naive posters from the olden, golden days will never get it.

I believe that it is a job requirement, compensated by bonuses,  but I think a few of them like it. 

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

The more posts I read about the hosts, the happier I am that I choose no longer to watch.  Who cares where they go on vacation????

@brandiwine @kaydee50  - I don't think anyone cares where they go on vacation.  However, when the host talks about it non-stop during their presentations and on social media, it's human nature to wonder how things turned out.  

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
She had said multiple times during the summer, that the cruise in Italy would take place in Sept 2022.

@KKlim  - I wonder what happened to the Italy trip?  Like you said, she talked about it so much.  She hasn't mentioned going on a trip in November to Italy either.   

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@brandiwine and @kaydee50  Yet you read threads and post about hosts you don't care about or have no interest in.  And then put down others who do.   Okay.

I come to these forums to see what others are thinking and to express my own opinion.  Am I wrong to do so?   I don't mean to put anyone "down" by my comments.  I guess as a poster mentioned if viewers have been hearing about a hosts vacation for months, they want to know the outcome.  Okay!!

Super Contributor

yes, you must be missing something because she's on ALL the time either on QVC or Q2 😂🤣

Super Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

She doesn't seem to be very often at all any more and I love her shows.  Very few hours any more.  Am I missing something?  Seems like some other hosts, one in particular, are on all the time evening hours, but Shawn appears to be MIA???

I agree just wonder.  She's back from a vacation but only on here and there.  Not sure why.