Contributor

I was watching one second and she was talking about shoes, and then Mary Beth Roe shows up?  

DId something happen on-air?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Where did Antoinella go?

@Michelebear72 she was coughing alot during the clarks show. I sure hope she feels better. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Antoninella posted on FB Aug 6th that she's having trouble adjusting to new medication & apologized for needing to leave the stage to collect herself....she thanked all the viewers for being concerned, is touched by their kindness & hoped she'd be back to her old self soon. I wish her all the best, she's a sweetheart.

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps it's time to GO back to the doctor.

Honored Contributor

A person's body takes time to adjust when starting a new medication.  You can't just start and stop.  It takes time.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt Don't know how long she's been on the medicine.  Don't know what "trouble adjusting" really means.  Every medication has side effects; some are tolerable while others can be dangerous.  She may need to at least call her doctor and check.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Before coming to QVC she was in the medical profession, so she is probably in touch with her doctor.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Perhaps it's time to GO back to the doctor.

If she  was having trouble adjusting to new meds then she has seen a doctor and just needs to get used to it.  Many medications take time for the system to get used to it and I'm sure she knows that.  It would make no sense to keep calling the doctor over and over when she knows she has to give it time.  I'm sure she was given a timeframe to call back if the meds are not helping.   

Regular Contributor

I just love her, she is so real, I hope she works it out. 

Trusted Contributor

Wonder why she doesn't take some time off until she's better.  Surely the hosts accrue sick time.