Honored Contributor

Where can press releases from QVC be found?

I'm interested in finding out more about QVC as a corporation. There is a spot on these boards called QVC Newsroom, but it did not contain the article I as hoping to find.  Can someone direct me? Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Where can press releases from QVC be found?

I don't know what type of press releases you want, but the parent company of Q would have a press release tab on their website.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you want to learn more about the company, I would read its most recent Annual Report found in the Investor Resources section as a start.

Honored Contributor

When I was running errands this morning, I missed reading a post about something corporate had said. Post was taken down so it may have been inaccurate/untruthful but I wanted to see for myself.

Trusted Contributor

QVC is owned by Qurate Retail Group. Look up either QVC or Qurate Retaill Group in your search site.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

When I was running errands this morning, I missed reading a post about something corporate had said. Post was taken down so it may have been inaccurate/untruthful but I wanted to see for myself.

@AuntG   I didn't take that to mean there was a press release about it.  I doubt very seriously there would be a press release about something on these boards.  I'm assuming that's what you're referring to.  I missed that post, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

The deleted thread was not a press release nor a statement from corporate, just a mention of corporate by a poster.

To say any more would constitute re-starting a deleted thread, so I'll just leave it at that.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

It's been a while since I've seen such a hubbub about a lot of nothing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

I'm interested in finding out more about QVC as a corporation. There is a spot on these boards called QVC Newsroom, but it did not contain the article I as hoping to find.  Can someone direct me? Thanks.

@AuntG 

What specifically were you looking for....change in programming? the new Executive? 

Qurates parent company's website....

http://ir.qurateretail.com/press-releases

http://ir.qurateretail.com/static-files/273f1b98-6405-4801-8f1e-e33f75dc785c

http://qurateretail.com/

Also if you google QVC press releases some of the online financial journals will have this information ......

Here's an example----

QVC shares shares plunge on disappointing results by Ellie Silverman, Updated: May 10, 2019

Qurate Retail, Inc. (QRTEA) stock fell nearly 27 percent after the company announced a decrease in revenue across its brands, including the combined QVC and HSN home shopping networks.

West Chester-based QVC and St. Petersburg, Fla.-based Home Shopping Network merged in 2017 to expand their reach in competing against Amazon, Walmart, and other large-scale retailers. Today, the stock tumbled about 27 percent to $12.10, the company’s lowest price since it was formally renamed “Qurate Retail Group.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Spurt  I'm going to educate myself using your links. And thanks to all who helped me understand what I thought I had missed. Don't want to cause concern where there was nothing to worry about.