Honored Contributor

I don't see any videos anymore. Did they do away with them?

Contributor

I'm having trouble, too.  Called CS, and since they are not having any issues seeing the product videos on their desktops, they advised me to call my personal tech support--which I did.  The  people there tried an HP Laptop and could not identify a play button for videos.

My advice is to call QVC customer service and let them know the issue.  They seemed to assume when I called that the problem was particular to me.  Instead, it may be more widespread.

Honored Contributor

It's not particular to you. They have all disappeared. I'm on a Mac using Safari.

Honored Contributor

I don't have an option for video's at all.  I called my tech and they said the samething they don't see an issue on my end.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the videos??

[ Edited ]

I tried several at random and can see all the videos I chose with no problems (iMac, OS X 10.11).

Here's one that I tried:

J319341

link:

http://www.qvc.com/Carolyn-Pollack-Sterling-Silver-Ear-Climber-Earrings.product.J319341.html?sc=J319...

As I've said on other threads, it helps if all of us try the same video to see if our results are the same.

Are you able to view this one?

~~~~~~

In general:  What browser are you using, and have you tried a different one?  I tried Firefox (v. 41.0.2 ) and Chrome (v. 46.0.2490.71).  Is your browser software up-to-date, and have you deleted cookies/cache/website data?

Is your Adobe Flash Player up-to-date?  (Mine is  v. 19.0.0.201.)

(eta:  I just tried and I also can view them on my iPad 3 and iPhone 5 - iOS v. 9.0.2.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I also can not get any videos.  I always watch videos before I buy anthing.   No videos, no buying.   Boy!  I guess I will be saving lot of money.

Respected Contributor

its probably your browser.  I tired on firefox and nothing.  CHrome i had video.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the videos??

[ Edited ]

@Sunnycorle wrote:

its probably your browser.  I tired on firefox and nothing.  CHrome i had video.

I've been doing some trial-and-error.  I can view a video on Firefox but then it appears some sort of corrupted LSO (Flash) cookies are set with the first viewing -- and then subsequent videos don't work. 

I don't see this problem with Chrome or Safari.  (I never use IE or Edge, so I can't reference those.)

I'll add notifications for the support team in case they haven't seen these discussions.

@Community_Team, @Keyai, @Brittany-QVC, @Beth-QVC

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I have chrome and it's been updated.  When I click on the link you provided I do not have a video button to click on.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I have chrome and it's been updated.  When I click on the link you provided I do not have a video button to click on.

@Pecky,  Did you clear cookies and cache first?  I think the QVC website is setting LSO's and they need to be removed in order for the videos to work.  (I clear them at least once a day, so that's probably why the problem isn't there when I use Chrome.)