Valued Contributor

The video for the 40 potstickers,has no reviews,but the host Rachel says they are Top Rated.If so why are their no reviews.??I already ordered them,so I hope they are good,but why ,after Rachel raving about them,are there no reviews???It shows no reviews.If someone knows the answer,let me know!

Valued Contributor

My only guess would be that the ratings are based on their previous orders.  I have tried the chicken and veg options (only) years ago.  They were okay not great. I thought they were fine for an easy appetizer but pricey.  Mostly dumpling, not stuffing if you know what I mean.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where are the reviews??

[ Edited ]

@mosky: Type the word:  potstickers in the search box at the top of the page. There are many reviews for potstickers. 

Valued Contributor

To Diva on the Q         Thank you,I did put in popstickers,and I was able to get some reviews.Thanks,again    Mosky

Frequent Contributor
I was just watching an on air item, looked it up, and no reviews. It showed there were 6 so I clicked on Read Reviews. It to me to the bottom of the page where there was a summary telling me there were six reviews with an average of 3.8 (or whatever it was). I don’t want the summary, I want to read the reviews. What one person dislikes, another likes! I have a wide foot and this was a shoe. I have no idea how the width runs. I have enjoyed shopping the Q for many years, but I am obviously no longer their target market.