Respected Contributor

I really watch a lot less Qvc anymore because when I turn it on it usually seems to be food which I would never buy on Tv.  However, when I do watch it is always Pat Demintri, Jane treacy. Kirsten or Khortney K. and sometimes Sandra Bennett.   I have not seen the rest in a while.  Maybe I just never turn it on at the right time.  

Honored Contributor

Because of the pandemic they have been taking turns hosting solo.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I agree, seems to be the same hosts all the time.   Way too much Kerstin, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

Every time I have qvc on,I see Kristin L she is on all the time.Maybe she is the bread earner for her family.Then there are hosts who have no hours.

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I really watch a lot less Qvc anymore because when I turn it on it usually seems to be food which I would never buy on Tv.  However, when I do watch it is always Pat Demintri, Jane treacy. Kirsten or Khortney K. and sometimes Sandra Bennett.   I have not seen the rest in a while.  Maybe I just never turn it on at the right time.  

Please don't forget J. Coffey...instant turn off............i

believe Antonella and Gabrielle have been on QVC2 lately in the later hours live........they are pleasurable!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch QVC on any regular basis but I've seen various hosts.

Honored Contributor

Dont forget the hosts are now often divided between two channel's.  Some seem to spend a lot of time on Q2.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I feel like hosts have a more of set schedule than in the past.  So if you are watching the same time frame, you'll see the same host or two.  I think I've come across the majority of them.  Seeing Mary Beth at midnight recently though was a surprise.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the hosts?

[ Edited ]

Yep, it does seem like its the same limited hosts....Unfortunately, some are unwatchable and I grab my remote.........Some hosts have been off for various reasons....

Shawn's father was seriously ill and sadly passed away and she has taken some time off (according to another thread).....

Some hosts are taking "staycations"..... Leah just got back from one....and Carolyn posted this on her Facebook Page....

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and text

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: Where are the hosts?

[ Edited ]

Seems like every time I turn it on the host is Jane T. I swear it is like she is on every day.