Frequent Contributor

Where are the Petite Models lately?

I just noticed the other night that we haven't been seeing very many petite models anymore.  I just love Meredith when she's on but it looks like lately it's been mostly plus size models.  PLEASE DON'T FORGET US PETITES, QVC!

Honored Contributor

Re: Where are the Petite Models lately?

When you can have only one model at a time on the set, it only makes sense that it would be more of an average size person to which more people could relate. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I agree with the OP.  I actually saw a 5'3" model this morning and was surprised. I think I heard on air that Meredith had a baby recently which explains her absence. I am only 5'1" so I understand your comment and yes, every time I tune in lately it is a plus size model.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@DesertD wrote:

I just noticed the other night that we haven't been seeing very many petite models anymore.  I just love Meredith when she's on but it looks like lately it's been mostly plus size models.  PLEASE DON'T FORGET US PETITES, QVC!

@DesertD  ... 😂🤣 ... I think the petite models ate too much during the pandemic & became the plus size models!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Honored Contributor

Talia is on frequently when I watch. I think she's 5'2 or so.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@DesertD wrote:

@DesertD    Hmmmm......Meredith is kinda TALL compared to me (!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@DesertD wrote:

I agree!!!  I won't buy when I can't see what it will look like on me.   The bad thing is they stuff them into smaller sizes and that really loses my interest then. 

Respected Contributor

I have to say they stuff some models into the wrong size and that goes for all the models.

Just watched a presentation on clearance of sweat pants.  The model  was tall and thin and in one size too small.  Not leggings.

Makes me think the clothes are not a good purchase because they do not look right on.

Frequent Contributor

I am so glad you brought this up.   I am so tired of seeing over weight models who do not represent the clothes like they should be.   I have trouble seeing how the clothes are meant to look.

Occasional Contributor

Beats when QVC makes size 0, 2 and 4 represent all sizes 0-28. Don't know why they can't show appropriate representation for all sizes regardless of size.