Frequent Contributor

Where are the M.A.C. Cosmetics

I have not seen any MAC shows for ages. Does anyone know if they have a show anytime?

Valued Contributor

Re: Where are the M.A.C. Cosmetics

They apparently are no longer on qvc.

Trusted Contributor

There is not a trace of them.  Kinda shocked. 

Esteemed Contributor

I suspect a lot of returns.  I'm sure Mac is too huge a company to take a loss on sales just to be on QVC

Honored Contributor

@Tatanoo46  - Many posters on the beauty forum miss Mac.  They always had sellouts and the 2 makeup artists (can't remember their names) were really good.  I was suprised they're no longer here.  The bundles they offered were always at such a good price.   Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Are they really gone or is it just that QVC doesn't keep stock of the products for online ordering.  I seem to remember a MAC show in the past couple of months.

Esteemed Contributor

Guess no one was interested in purchasing one of the most beauty products in the world. Couldn't make it on the Q.... Dumped, probably like CCB. The Q doesn't need any new vendors. 

Frequent Contributor

I am not surprised they disappeared. MAC trends young at the counter, and it did not seem a good fit with QVC. Unfortunate that  they left, as their shows were informative, the guest hosts were knowledgable, and the products are great. 

Super Contributor

Not good. I’m buying on the MAC site now. QVC does not stay current in the cosmetics area and only offers a partial selection of products and shades. Their loss.