Occasional Contributor

Where are all the fashion vendors?

I love LOGO but where is everyone else?  Haven't seen anything from Susan Graver, Renee Greenstein, tiny amount of Issac, Bob Mackie, very little Quacker Factory, where is Dennis Basso - need more than Cuddle duds, Martha Stewart fashions and lounge wear.  Are there any shoes or boots with a 2.5 heel?  Not all clothes look good with flats.  I miss MY QVC!

Honored Contributor

Re: Where are all the fashion vendors?

@willsaunt.  You apparently are not watching at the correct times.  All of the people you mention have appeared recently.  We are now in gift mode at QVC where fashion is down-played and goodies like Poopouri and flashlights are emphasized but things will get back to normal after Christmas.  There are still many fashion shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

All these shows/vendors have been on A LOT recently. Whenever I turn on QVC, the Cuddl Dud woman's on posing, shaking her tush, and lovin' herself. Quacker Factory's been on. Susan Graver always seems to be on (literally just on a few days ago). Shoes and handbags seem to be on-loop at night (midnight-2ish in the CST).  Martha Stewart was on not too long ago too...

I can't tell if this post is serious or not or being tongue-in-cheek because these shows have been on a ton. 

Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I don't think you're actually watching QVC.  All the vendors you mentioned have been on quite a lot recently, a lot.  

Just look up each vendor and filter on Recently on Air.

Honored Contributor

@willsaunt wrote:

I love LOGO but where is everyone else?  Haven't seen anything from Susan Graver, Renee Greenstein, tiny amount of Issac, Bob Mackie, very little Quacker Factory, where is Dennis Basso - need more than Cuddle duds, Martha Stewart fashions and lounge wear.  Are there any shoes or boots with a 2.5 heel?  Not all clothes look good with flats.  I miss MY QVC!

@willsaunt  I’m pretty sure they’ve all been on air. If they aren’t on QVC, check Q2.

Respected Contributor

I never understand Logo's success.