Honored Contributor
On 7/22/2014 nomar said:

Why, oh Why, do they continue to put Jill on with VPH? It is like Jill's mind is running a mile a minute with all of HER ideas. We know she has ideas, but why she cannot let Valerie do the show is beyond me. VPH and her team have worked hard to decorate and put the shows together and then we have to listen to Jill's motor mouth go into high gear with all of her ideas. She does not play well with others. We keep saying that over and over. I keep saying to the TV....."just shut up Jill."

Hi nomar, ITA Jill seems to take over....I prefer Valerie paired with Carolyn, Mary Beth or Leah....I think their temperaments match Valerie's and those hosts allow her to do her thing showing all her decorating ideas which I really enjoy!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
On 7/22/2014 nomar said:

Why, oh Why, do they continue to put Jill on with VPH? It is like Jill's mind is running a mile a minute with all of HER ideas. We know she has ideas, but why she cannot let Valerie do the show is beyond me. VPH and her team have worked hard to decorate and put the shows together and then we have to listen to Jill's motor mouth go into high gear with all of her ideas. She does not play well with others. We keep saying that over and over. I keep saying to the TV....."just shut up Jill."

Good question. I really wish they didn't!

Fine, if they must, then let Jill be their resident hearth and home maven, but keep her to her own show and please pair Valerie with someone both pleasant and who knows how to zip it once in a while...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...