Honored Contributor

Re: Where Are Courtney Webb.Rachelle McRay and Teri Cann(sp?)

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Having 3 hosts on those food shows is so awkward and unnecessary.  Courtney contributed nothing to yesterday's food show (sorry fans for my assessment) and just seemed to hover around not really knowing what to do.

@Johnnyeager   100%.  It truly is so unnecessary.  I blame QVC; it's obvious they did not think this whole thing through. 

At least with Courtney Webb's appearance yesterday, she had a few more lines to say.  The last gourmet show with Julia was embarrassing.  She kept stepping into camera shot to taste a bit of whatever food was selling at the time.  The two hosts and vendor basically ignored her each time.  Once, you could tell she didn't know whether to stay or walk away (she walked away). 

On a distant note -- I cannot wait to read Qurate's next financial call for investors on Nov. 11.

Esteemed Contributor

I would hope that someone on the Conference Call brings up the shift to all night reruns and asks what the motivation is!

Plus, they'll have to make sure all of their literature eliminates the reference to Live 24/7!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

At least keep live programming until 3:00 AM.  The West Coast viewers would appreciate this because many shop until midnight according to my relatives in southern California!!

Contributor

Mary probably saw the handwriting on the wall and that's why she left.

Contributor

OMG Julia gets on my every last nerve.  I couldn't reach for the remote fast enough when she was on!