Respected Contributor

When you return an item for an exchange

does the Q advise you when/if the new item is processed/sent?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: When you return an item for an exchange

Yes. I get an email with an “update on my return/exchange” or wording to that effect. It takes awhile. I just got two the other day about two things I sent back together. One cardigan was defective, and I needed a different size on a pair of jeans. Both replacements are being sent.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:
Yes. I get an email with an “update on my return/exchange” or wording to that effect. It takes awhile. I just got two the other day about two things I sent back together. One cardigan was defective, and I needed a different size on a pair of jeans. Both replacements are being sent.

Thanks!  I ordered a pair of readers and they sent the wrong color and strength.

Honored Contributor

I didn't on my last exchange in January.  FYI it took one month from the date I mailed it until I got the new item.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have tried two exchanges and both were problematic. The most recent one was lost in transit back to QVC. I called after two weeks of hearing nothing and was told they have no tracking on it. CS was great. I was refunded immediately. I'm not messing with exchanges anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

I have tried two exchanges and both were problematic. The most recent one was lost in transit back to QVC. I called after two weeks of hearing nothing and was told they have no tracking on it. CS was great. I was refunded immediately. I'm not messing with exchanges anymore. 

I don't blame you @SunValley .  If you really want an item, probably be best just to order it again instead of going the exchange route.  But then again, that's the more costly route. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I agree. I did do that for a top I really wanted. But I was of course charged for all the shipping. Expensive and probably won't do it again.