Respected Contributor

Re: When will QVC fill the Femme Fatalle void?

I don't know about anyone else, but the last thing I need in my life is a Femme Fatale.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Caffeina wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Honestly its been 4 years since LR left and she was a jetting setting, fashionista and what i would call the Femme Fetalle. Lisa was the Susan Lucci of electronic retailing . So far none of the channels have filled that role. The void might never be filled. I just hope we can get that filled. I miss the Dynasty glamour days of QVC

"femme fa·tale
/ˌfem fəˈtal,ˌfem fəˈtäl/
noun: femme fatale; plural noun: femmes fatales

an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her."

What a mean thing to say about Lisa. Are you one of those awful people who posts those horrible pictures on her Facebook page?

@Caffeina- What type of horrible pictures are being posted on her FB page?

There were pictures of Lisa that were altered, and not very nice. Also very nasty comments about her merchandise. It was a month or 2 ago. Lisa had them deleted.

Honored Contributor

This post ranks right up there as one of the strangest that the OP has ever written, and that’s some feat! 

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Honestly its been 4 years since LR left and she was a jetting setting, fashionista and what i would call the Femme Fetalle. Lisa was the Susan Lucci of electronic retailing . So far none of the channels have filled that role. The void might never be filled. I just hope we can get that filled. I miss the Dynasty glamour days of QVC

Once again, @JONNYSBRO you have managed to insult your idol because you obviously do not understand the meaning of the words you use to “praise” her. Femmes fatales cause destruction. Why would any shopping channel want that on their hands. I think your comments are unkind and insulting to a former host.

Honored Contributor

IMG_0631.JPG...and the beat goes on... 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I also am of the opinion that Johnnysbro=LR.  Also, just my opinion, Shawn is the new diva.  Not so sure I would call her a Femme Fatale.

Honored Contributor

Shawn s a "diva"????

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  Time to move on!!

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO Maybe you should audition LOL

Honored Contributor

I think the last thing QVC needs is a "diva."