Honored Contributor

Re: When will QVC fill the Femme Fatalle void?

The OP is hilarious...wonder what keeps her/him posting this stuff?

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

That is just what I was thinking.  Who in the world is this JOHNNYSBRO and what is his/her vested interest here?  Just weird.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs

Just to 'stir' things up and sit back laughing.

The Op never responds after the original post, so obviously they aren't really trying to open a discussion on the subject of the post.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mom2Dogs

The Op never responds after the original post, so obviously they aren't really trying to open a discussion on the subject of the post.

@KingstonsMom.  I have seen him respond. Not much but he has.

Super Contributor

He/she sounds like a stalker to me!  lol

LR was no better than any other host on QVC!  

Respected Contributor

Lisa R. was a kindred spirit fashion-wise even while selling jewelry as seen here. How time flies---4 years !

LisaR-leather.png

Esteemed Contributor

A femme fatale is a haughty vamp of woman.  I never pictured Lisa as a femme fatale.  She was good at what she did.  If QVC wanted another Lisa Robertson they would have found one by now.  Obviously, they do not and have gone in opposite directions and it hasn't hurt them.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mom2Dogs

@KingstonsMom.  I have seen him respond. Not much but he has.

@proudlyfromNJ

Then I'll amend my post to say "seldom" responds, although I've never seen one, I believe you.

I stand corrected, but my opinion doesn't change as to what the OP's intention is with starting these threads.

I usually don't even read these posts anymore, because they're so obvious, but these days on the forums you can click on one thread and end up on another with the 'jumping'.

I shall remain diligent that I never open another one again by mistake. a total waste of a 'click', IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Honestly its been 4 years since LR left and she was a jetting setting, fashionista and what i would call the Femme Fetalle. Lisa was the Susan Lucci of electronic retailing . So far none of the channels have filled that role. The void might never be filled. I just hope we can get that filled. I miss the Dynasty glamour days of QVC

"femme fa·tale
/ˌfem fəˈtal,ˌfem fəˈtäl/
noun: femme fatale; plural noun: femmes fatales

an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her."

What a mean thing to say about Lisa. Are you one of those awful people who posts those horrible pictures on her Facebook page?

Honored Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

That is just what I was thinking.  Who in the world is this JOHNNYSBRO and what is his/her vested interest here?  Just weird.

@blueroses47

Possibly could be 'someone' who wants to try to keep that person relevant??