Honored Contributor

Re: When will QVC fill the Femme Fatalle void?

@Trinity11 wrote:

@hellie jo wrote:

Lisa, oh I mean Jonnysbro, have a nice day and happy holidays!

Oh come on!? People can mock Lisa all they want but one thing she has going for her is a good command of the English language. I suspect she can also spell...

@Trinity11,  I would think if someone didn't want their real identity known they'd use a completely different writing style, so it's always possible these are generated by her or her team with deliberate misspellings, etc., to disguise them.    However, I don't feel that's the source of all this.   These started almost 4 years ago and by now the OP (and everyone who reads the posts) knows they are not flattering threads, so I think the real motivation is less than a positive one or there's some kind of cognitive disconnect involved here.   Either way, I know not everyone agrees but to me it seems unkind to all involved for this to be permitted.   The predictable negative nature is persistent and puzzling.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@hellie jo wrote:

Oh come on!? People can mock Lisa all they want but one thing she has going for her is a good command of the English language. I suspect she can also spell...

@Trinity11,  I would think if someone didn't want their real identity known they'd use a completely different writing style, so it's always possible these are generated by her or her team with deliberate misspellings, etc., to disguise them.    However, I don't feel that's the source of all this.   These started almost 4 years ago and by now the OP (and everyone who reads the posts) knows they are not flattering threads, so I think the real motivation is less than a positive one or there's some kind of cognitive disconnect involved here.   Either way, I know not everyone agrees but to me it seems unkind to all involved for this to be permitted.   The predictable negative nature is persistent and puzzling.

@dooBdoo for years we have had various creative writers who post baiting threads. One is missing but has a new gig. It can be quite comical at times but when someone's reputation is concerned, I think nothing is gained with these types of threads. 

4 years of this? It is getting old. Sigh...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

@dooBdoo for years we have had various creative writers who post baiting threads. One is missing but has a new gig. It can be quite comical at times but when someone's reputation is concerned, I think nothing is gained with these types of threads. 

4 years of this? It is getting old. Sigh...

@Trinity11,  Yes, it's been almost 4 years.   Posters have often commented that it began at the same time as LR's departure.   I agree, I see nothing gained, no positive outcome.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@hellie jo wrote:

@Trinity11, you can’t be serious and must be just saying that tongue in cheek. Have you ever listened in on any of LR’s chat or ever seen the way she writes/spells? To say LR has a good command of the English language and that she spells accurately is absolutely hysterical! It always astounded me how she truly needs a thesaurus and spellcheck to get her through and obviously doesn’t make time for either of those things. 

Valued Contributor

Is LR the one I heard talked about in the past on this forum who had a problem with a stalker?   

Honored Contributor

giphy.gif

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@JONNYSBROis not LR and I don't understand why the unkind posts about LR. 

@San Antonio Gal  May I ask -- how do you know?  Do you know JB?  Do you know LR?

Better yet, do you know who I actually am? 

Respected Contributor

@giddy up wrote:

Is LR the one I heard talked about in the past on this forum who had a problem with a stalker?   

@giddy up yes that is her.

Trusted Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@hellie jo wrote:

@Trinity11, you can’t be serious and must be just saying that tongue in cheek. Have you ever listened in on any of LR’s chat or ever seen the way she writes/spells? To say LR has a good command of the English language and that she spells accurately is absolutely hysterical! It always astounded me how she truly needs a thesaurus and spellcheck to get her through and obviously doesn’t make time for either of those things. 

Yes, her command of the English language was beyond beautiful, beautiful, it was truly amazing, amazing!  Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Honored Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@hellie jo wrote:

@iTalia, I am basing my post on her stint at QVC. I do not watch her chats or anything else since she left QVC.