Honored Contributor

Re: When will I ever learn not to order from Q.

[ Edited ]

I currently have a QVC order supposedly "waiting for acceptance" to my small USPS facility since DEC 9.  Last time this happened, I finally gave up and QVC sent me a replacement.  I got my replacement after 1 day and then the next day the original order showed up so I had to do a return on one of them.  

ETA:  Apparently, QVC knows my pkg hasn't been delivered since I got an E-mail from them today saying it had been delayed.  Hmmm.

But, I had something similar happen with FedEx.  I needed a replacement for a small but important plastic part for a project when the original was distorted.  Shipped right out and got to my local FedEx facility where it sat for a week and then suddenly completely disappeared.  Even a friend of my husband who owns FedEx routes tried to find it and couldn't.  I figured it was a small part in a small package, so it probably fell behind something and got lost.  Called after a week, and the company sent a 2nd replacement out.  The Rep said it happened more than they would like.  About 5 days later it showed up as expected and, again, the following day the original one showed up. 

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess  I also have a Q package sitting at a nearby post office “waiting for acceptance” since Dec. 9. I just now finished filing a “where is my package” report on the USPS website.  Hope it will help get my package moving. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@Icegoddess  I also have a Q package sitting at a nearby post office “waiting for acceptance” since Dec. 9. I just now finished filing a “where is my package” report on the USPS website.  Hope it will help get my package moving. 

@itsmagic my item showed up today.  Now waiting on two HSN orders, an Amazon order and one from All Day Chemist which comes from overseas.

Honored Contributor

And from Lowes today I got a new delivery estimate of Dec 13 (yesterday) for the item I received on Sunday.  Might actually have been late Saturday afternoon but noticed it on the porch on Sunday.

Esteemed Contributor

I order my dogs food from The Farmers Dog. 2 days ago and got it in one day.

I also ordered from chewy.com and got it in 3 days.

I ordered from Amazon, don't have prime and got it in 5 days.

I ordered all of these before my Q order and still have not gotten the order.  Still in processing.

I only order from the Q when its something that I needed and the price was reasonable, otherwise, not.

Evan HSN quicker.