Valued Contributor

When it's gone, it's gone - the new Q theme

Those who have complained about the hard sell will probably be shaking their heads at the caption on the homepage for the TSV today. I know I have seen folks complain about the use of the phrase "when it's gone, it's gone." It's now part of the sales promotion! Wow.

I have seen a number of changes over the past few years at the Q. The one that really bothers me is the promotion of the hard sell routine. I don't want to be rushed into making a decision by hosts who are shouting and speed talking. If I'm going to consider a purchase, I want to hear details about the product (preferably from the vendor), I want to know color/size options, and I want to see the item modeled/used. I want it delivered in a calm, professional fashion by a host who provides the information you need to make an informed decision. It seems this is becoming rare, and I find myself watching less.

At this point, the only line that keeps me buying from the Q is Linea by Louis Dell'Olio. Now there's quality and value. I guess I can say "when it's gone, I'm gone."

Sign me "Frustrated by the New Q."