Frequent Contributor

When is next free shipping day?

Doesn't QVC usually have a free shipping day in June? I have a list waiting for a free shipping special. I'm hoping they will have one even during the current situation.

Super Contributor

Re: When is next free shipping day?

I don't think they would announce it ahead of time.   Everyone would wait for that before ordering.

Esteemed Contributor

Good question, it has been quite awhile since they had free shipping.  I'm pretty much not ordering on here anyway though I do have a couple of items saved on HSN, hoping they do a free shipping day soon.  They are operating much better than the Q during this crisis IMO>

Valued Contributor

I'm wondering when they are going to have an actual shipping day free or otherwise.
Esteemed Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
I'm wondering when they are going to have an actual shipping day free or otherwise.

@spursfan2 Hahaha! And, @spursfan2 QVC has not had free shipping since the Covid shutdown started. I check every day. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal. I agree. The shipping at HSN is very fast and so is their processing of returns and refunds. I just don’t understand what the Q’s problem is!!!
Contributor

takRe: When is next free shipping day?

If I am not mistaken they always have it in their birthday month and on the actual day QVC started.  Which is this month.  But they won't announce it ahead of time.  You have to keep checking everyday.  Unless someone knows the first day QVC aired?  I agree, I have my wishlist waiting for that day.  Shipping gets out of hand and then if you have to return you lose that money especially if you buy a Dooney & Bourke it is like $11.36.  Then I heard UPS is raising their prices again.   

Respected Contributor

I would be very surprised with the high volume of complaints of delays of processing and shipping this would happen. It would mean  even more items delayed and more complaints.

CS Service is unavailable  for the most part and short staffed. It will be awhile, if Q ever gets caught up? Not likely this year's  Birthday.

Frequent Contributor

Re: takRe: When is next free shipping day?

QVC started June 13 1986.. I looked it up.. I didn't start watching til the 90s when our cable company got it.. but there ya go.
Honored Contributor

@Patriot3. Perhaps it sticks in your mind because it is the date in the post right above yours!