Super Contributor

Re: When is Alberti back on Q?

@TheMemphisVette 

HA, unfortunately In life we are thrown curveballs, welcome to the QVC forums where almost every thread pivots to diff topics Smiley LOL!! Isn't the first time and certainly won't be the 1,000th time that this will happen! Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cheriere wrote:

@Kachina624 

You're exactly right about that!!!  Plus, a kid would be bored to tears on a trip to Europe!  When I was a kid, if it wasn't a theme park or beach...I was out lol!😂

The thing is this decision strictly betwin parents where to go and take their kid with or not  They know situations and conditions place where they are going , also the know their kid .

This all inside the family and my opinion should not even be discuss.

Also this treat  is about Alberti .

Respected Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

@threecees Such a cute photo of Alberti and Prince Charming.

I agree, thanks @threecees for posting!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mlsg wrote:

@Kachina624 

You're exactly right about that!!!  Plus, a kid would be bored to tears on a trip to Europe!  When I was a kid, if it wasn't a theme park or beach...I was out lol!😂

The thing is this decision strictly betwin parents where to go and take their kid with or not  They know situations and conditions place where they are going , also the know their kid .

This all inside the family and my opinion should not even be discuss.

@Mlsg  -  You can't expect a host to share all her personal business on television and then for no one to give feedback about it.   

Respected Contributor

I think Shawn and her husband are smart taking their daughter on vacations all over the world.

Kids who start traveling when they’re young do better in reading, math and general knowledge than their peers who don’t vacation. 🤗🤗🤗

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal

I agree with you. Once Shawn mentioned her hemorrhoids all bets were off in respecting her privacy.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RescueLover  So not true.    I have  four kids.. All of them very successful and we didn't travel the world with them.  They all read at the age of four   One is now a CEO of a company.    Two of my sons are very high up in their companies.   So I have to say you are wrong

Respected Contributor

You didn’t take them on any vacations anywhere??
Respected Contributor

@Junebug54

It’s traveling and vacations starting when they’re young is what the statistics show is an important investment to enhance their academic performance.

Shawn and her husband just so happen to be taking Jagger to places around the world. 🤗
Trusted Contributor

@RescueLover  Not that it is any of your business but yes we did.. Want a list of where we went???