Esteemed Contributor

Re: When hosts talk about getting together with friends/family...

@CalminHeart wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I am not Vaccinated and I don't wear a mask.   I had all Holidays with family.   If your Vaccinated it is time to get rid of the masks IMO.

You're lucky that you haven't had covid. Or maybe you're just a carrier. Or maybe you had such a mild case that it didn't take you down. You don't know unless you rely on science and get tested for antibodies.

Funny not one person I have been around has caught it in over a year.   

It's people who ignore science and experts who have caused the pandemic to spread and continue to interrupt everyone's lives.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty   With all due respect going maskless is nothingbt0 brag about.   I don't know what state you're in but I can guess

Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady AMEN.   Bragging about being inconsiderate and reckless really makes one wonder.  

Esteemed Contributor

@@Sooner.   No I haven't noticed any such thing.   

Esteemed Contributor

@FishandSnail wrote:

When hosts talk about getting together with friends or family, why do they ALWAYS qualify it by saying they were vaccinated and had masks on?

If they want to be with loved ones and don't want to wear a mask, great, more power to them.  

If they want to be with loved ones and aren't vaccinated, that's their business.

This virtue signaling is out of control.

Sounds like, after reading all the replies, there's a lot of you who maybe need to change the channel if you can't handle QVC's messaging on vaccinations.

Respected Contributor

Gee.... IDK...Maybe because they want to actually be RESPONSIBLE!!! And, Yes, it DOES MATTER!

Honored Contributor

I applaud their civic mindedness.  Its like telling people not to cross the street against the red light.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I am not Vaccinated and I don't wear a mask.   I had all Holidays with family.   If your Vaccinated it is time to get rid of the masks IMO.

You're lucky that you haven't had covid. Or maybe you're just a carrier. Or maybe you had such a mild case that it didn't take you down. You don't know unless you rely on science and get tested for antibodies.

Funny not one person I have been around has caught it in over a year.   

It's people who ignore science and experts who have caused the pandemic to spread and continue to interrupt everyone's lives.  

You seem to think that because you don't know anyone who has had the virus, it means that somehow it's all bogus. That seems to be your subtle message.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Calcgirl wrote:

So why is this a problem for you? I tell everyone I have been vaccinated and ask them if they are. If they so no, I ask why .  This is a serious and deadly virus and needs everyone onboard vaccinated to get rid of this virus.   Those who are choosing not to, please stay home as hermits so your disregard doesn't endanger others. No, I am not a liberal!  Only a responsible adult who not cares about herself, but others safety as well.

@Calcgirl Why do you think you are entitled to know people's protected health information? It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. If you want the vaccine, get it.. Lay off others who don't want an experiemental vaccine in which people are having serious side effects and even death.

Frequent Contributor

Saying that they are fully vaccinated or being safe is the responsible thing for a nationwide network to say and support.  If your not going to be part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.