Respected Contributor

Re: When David is off and Mary hosts

David demands lots of attention.

Honored Contributor

@sann. Just curious.  How would one know that?

Esteemed Contributor

When  David is off - the group seem to be more relaxed - laughing - and enjoying the show themselves.  With David they have to 'march' to his drum - the star you know.

Also so very tired of his little boy gimmicks - dancing - eye roll - something sticking out of his mouth.  Really time for a change and yes that - he deserves time off -  was overdone. (another vacation?)

Esteemed Contributor

I disagree with most of you.   I love David and his shows.  NO ONE CAN TAKE HIS PLACE.  He was off because I believe his Mother was sick or passed.  Not positive on that. 

Mary is a good host,  but don't like her as much as David.   People need to get better hobbies then to worry about how often a host is on vacation. 

Trusted Contributor

Hmmm . . . maybe they feel that anyone who works at QVC really really needs a vacation!  Bacause I've heard that phrase used in regard to several different hosts being off.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I disagree with most of you.   I love David and his shows.  NO ONE CAN TAKE HIS PLACE.  He was off because I believe his Mother was sick or passed.  Not positive on that. 

Mary is a good host,  but don't like her as much as David.   People need to get better hobbies then to worry about how often a host is on vacation. 

@BalletBabe  She said he is off visiting friends! Don't start rumors like that about his Mother!

Honored Contributor

I do believe his mother was ill a few months ago and David had to leave.  She is probably at the age where that could happen more often now.  That's a hard road to travel if that is the case.

Trusted Contributor

David mentioned on Wednesday night's show that he was going to be missing today's show because he was visiting out of town friends.  

Contributor

Just an aside...the lady, Leslie, an associate on ITKWD, reminds me of the actress from the 70s-80s, Sandy Dennis. Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Maybe he's at the Super Bowl...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥