Respected Contributor

Whatever Happened to 6 EZ Pays?

I really would like to see more 6 EZ Pays on items especially since we are entering the holiday season.  It really allows me to order more items.

Honored Contributor

Re: Whatever Happened to 6 EZ Pays?

They seem to be for special events with higher prices.  If a person can afford 6 Easy Pays, but not 5, she probably shouldn't be shopping 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is discourteous to another poster

Respected Contributor

I wondered the same thing , it must be a financial thing  with QVC. I disagree about 5 vs 6 , sometimes everybody has a different budget , and they feel they could afford the item with 6 payments , we all know what our budget will allow.

Respected Contributor

Some people wait for holiday sales to buy big ticket items, not necessarily as gifts, but as an opportunity to get a new mattress or computer or an item they are looking to upgrade. I can see the appeal of a 6-month no interest option for $$$ items or a splurge purchase. I use the easy pay default for any items or brands that are new to me so my card is not impacted for the total purchase up front. If I keep the item I edit my order status and pay the balance. Options are great—no one is forced to use easy pay.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight  - If you have the Q card, you will oftentimes get an extra payment.  So something that's currently offered at 5 Easy Pays, Q card holders may get 6 Easy Pays.

For more expensive items, sometimes you will have 9 or 12 months of Easy Pays. 

Frequent Contributor

QCard holders do not automatically get an extra EZPay.   Today I ordered an item and the EZPay for both Q Card and other credit card were both the same at 5.    They may run that promo at times but it is not a standard.