Honored Contributor

@JJK1954 wrote:

I'm sorry, but how do you plot a clothes presentation in between  the middle of food presentations? ( Gournet Food and In the Kitchen with David) What are the producers thinking? This channel has gone off of the rails! I'll probably be censored on this, but I feel it is an insult to women. QVC sales has been driven towards women for years now. Their demomgraphics feel tatt women spend more tham men as they sit home day after day. Thefore, sell all women clothes, etc. How much can you buy of Laura Geller, Mizrari, Susan Graver, and Kim Gravel???

@JJK1954 : Please check your post for typos. l think the sentence, “...tatt women spend more time than men as they sit home day after day” has an entirely different meaning than you intended!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@JJK1954 wrote:

I'm sorry, but how do you plot a clothes presentation in between  the middle of food presentations? ( Gournet Food and In the Kitchen with David) What are the producers thinking? This channel has gone off of the rails! I'll probably be censored on this, but I feel it is an insult to women. QVC sales has been driven towards women for years now. Their demomgraphics feel tatt women spend more tham men as they sit home day after day. Thefore, sell all women clothes, etc. How much can you buy of Laura Geller, Mizrari, Susan Graver, and Kim Gravel???

@JJK1954 

I understand what your saying, but I think IT COSMETICS and JOSIE MARAN and LOGO and DYSON beat the vendors you've mentioned by a mile!!!!  And I dont like it that in the AM/PM Style shows the beauty products have taken over....and are now half the show, very little CLOTHING anymore .......too many shoes too

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Is the complaint that the evening lineup was not all food/kitchen shows or that QVC sells clothing? Or is the complaint that selling clothing is insulting to women viewers? None of these complaints resonate with me. I can agree that showing the TSV vacuum, mattress, or other non kitchen item in the middle of a kitchen show is annoying, especially as it goes on for 30 minutes, but otherwise, the show programming is the way QVC rolls—it’s not a departure from what they have always done. Unless it’s an event day, the programming is always a mixture of product types. If the OP finds fashion shows insulting to the QVC demographic, I think you have miscalculated the interest the viewers have in buying clothes and accessories. The program guide will let you know what shows to skip. 

Respected Contributor

Here's an idea. QVC can have three live shows lined up and ready to go.  Then let people vote online or with their remote which one they want to air.  Then the air the winning choice.  I'm just kidding you know.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch the Q 24/7.  I might tune in if the products interest me and I wouldn't be surprised if most people do the same.  The fact that there are various items such as clothing, cosmetics, and cooking shows scheduled back to back makes perfect sense.  I have no interest in the cooking shows, but might tune into a cosmetics program.  Hour after hour of the same things is, IMO, boring.