Honored Contributor

Re: What will crossover from HSN to QVC?

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Chaz would be insane to not put WEN on HSN. Look at the millions he could make?  QVC owns HSN now, so I expect all products to cross-over after more time has passed. Maybe Shawn will go work at HSN?

@keithsmom65  Why does everyone think QVC owns HSN?  As I said in an earlier post, QVC does not own HSN.  Quarate owns both companies as well as Ballard Designs and a couple of other companies.  Quarate owned QVC first and more recently bought HSN.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Chaz would be insane to not put WEN on HSN. Look at the millions he could make?  QVC owns HSN now, so I expect all products to cross-over after more time has passed. Maybe Shawn will go work at HSN?

You can scroll to the bottom of ANY page on qvc.com or on hsn.com or the bottom page of the websites of any of the other companies listed, and you will see they are ALL part of the Qurate Retail Group.  Qurate owns them all.  They are not owned by QVC, @keithsmom65

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, have not seen that.

Valued Contributor

I would love to see Sheryl Crow on the Q Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I just don't understand what difference it makes what channel a certain vendor is on...just watch whatever channel they are on.  

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I agree.  I bet they will merge eventually as one channel.   Right now I don't think enough people are aware they have merged so they will keep them seperate for awhile for sales.  I have said before on here that I am so disappointed because I think them having some competition was a good thing,  IMO HSN always had better deals and more free shipping.  All I know is I am someone who has really enjoyed having either channel on in the background over the years and have learned about products that I would never have known about,  However I am really losing interest in all of it, the newer hosts are not as good as the older ones and the programming is really lacking.

ITA there will be one channel. and then there will be pre-recorded shows on-line.

Honored Contributor

I think Shawn would like her own talk show like Busy.