Trusted Contributor

Re: What was the best thing you ate watching the Superbowl?

Where to start. Saturday night I made Chicken wings for the first time.  My son got into them, so in the morning I had to send him to the store for more chicken to make more.  I made  Warm Chicken Nacho Dippin, and Corn Avocado Salsa dip which my hubby and son got into and eat most of the chips and that was before our company had arrived. When my daughter and family came she went to get more chips almost finished off the wings so I had to put the rest away so my other son and family could have some. You would of thought nobody eats until they come here. All was delicious.

Esteemed Contributor

@IMW: I appreciate your concern. I knew the slaw was a "cheat treat. I ate 3 or 4 oz. First time I had it since the summer; that was it. I have been successful at losing and I'm doing well. One day at a time for the long haul.

Trusted Contributor

Homemade beef enchiladas and taco dip with chips.  Yummy, but definitely not healthy.  I had Diet Coke to drink though Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I had mentioned in another forum that we were having food from some of my favorite recipes: Sandra Lee's Baby Back Ribs plus her Baked Beans, Jill Bauer's Easy Cheesy Corn Dip, Mixed Nuts, Beer/Cocktails, Leonetti's Stromboli, Boiled Shrimp/Cocktail Sauce.  In addition, my brother brought 2 pizza's and I also decided to make Jill Bauer's Crunchy Ranch Snack Mix & my Homemade Brownies for a little sweetness.  Everything was Great!!!!  Just hate the Ravens lost.......... :-(

Esteemed Contributor

Peanuts and Cherry Coke Zero.

Honored Contributor

We didn't eat a thing during the game.  DH and I watched it and we had dinner just before the game started and never had anything while we watched.

Honored Contributor

We ate during the game - tacos and a bloody Mary. DH had a beer too.

Honored Contributor

Delicious nachos with chile and guacamole that someone else made! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

My cousin makes really great Guac. 

Honored Contributor

@Texas Gray Wolf wrote:

I had mentioned in another forum that we were having food from some of my favorite recipes: Sandra Lee's Baby Back Ribs plus her Baked Beans, Jill Bauer's Easy Cheesy Corn Dip, Mixed Nuts, Beer/Cocktails, Leonetti's Stromboli, Boiled Shrimp/Cocktail Sauce.  In addition, my brother brought 2 pizza's and I also decided to make Jill Bauer's Crunchy Ranch Snack Mix & my Homemade Brownies for a little sweetness.  Everything was Great!!!!  Just hate the Ravens lost.......... :-(

@Texas Gray Wolf, were you drinking too?  The show I watched was Patriots vs Falcons.  Just teasing.