Valued Contributor

Re: What vendor or guest do you miss?

Holly from Smashbox was a good teacher during tutorials and not overbearing

Respected Contributor

BRADLEY BAYOU.   

Honored Contributor

The vendor for Black Hills Gold.  He was interesting to listen to.  I purchased 2 rings when they had presentationsSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

NO ONE.

Honored Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

I love Black Hills Gold Jewelry, wish they would get a new vendor for that line of jewelry, I like the guy that use to be on, he was great.  QVC, please have a day of Black Hills Gold Jewelry.

I would love to see a presentation again.  I have never seen another channel present Black Hills Gold.  

Respected Contributor

Three men who I can't recall thier names...

One sold furniture items....I still have a cedar lined hope chest and a litttle jewelry cabinet that sits on turned legs. Very pretty. 

Both items still look and function like new. They are made of real wood and I like them....

A guy who sold glass blown Christmas ornaments...I never bought them bought enjoyed the shows and presenter....the ornaments reminded me of old time orns....

I think he's still on but fading...the guy that pushes those resin kitch "americana" ornaments ( From China!!) that are supposed to look like old timey.... ( Mostly ornate over done Christmas stuff). I actually have some of his earlier things from years ago that were tasteful and not all gussied up with everything but the kitchen sink ( scenes inside Sata's skirt (!!!), music, turntables, 100 different colors, kitchy stuff...) 

What are thier names?!?!?!?!?

It's ok...they don't know my name either!!!

Points to someone who can name all three!!!

Regular Contributor

I miss the days when QVC was new & fresh and actually fun to watch.  I always loved to watch it when Phylis George came on to represent Kentucky artisans.  . Quality items not mass produced in China. 

Respected Contributor

I know many might disagree but I miss having vendors in the studio. It was more natural and fun. 
I find remote vendors interactions with hosts to be boring so I tend not to watch anymore. I order from info on the site. On the other hand it curbs my 

impulse buying. 

Super Contributor

Joan Rivers, Jean Bice, just to name a couple of vendors I miss. It's not the same without their sparkle and wit.

Respected Contributor

Leslie Blodgett  and her original Bare MInerals!  She offered THE BEST TSV's possible!!