Respected Contributor

Re: What vendor or guest do you miss?

@Magicrat wrote:

Gary Lowenthal, the Head Bean, from Boyd's Bears.

Speaking of no filter. HA! Gary was so funny and entertaining...loved him! And he had a knack for turning Mary Beth a blushing shade of red on a regular basis. Woman Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

I don't remember his name but I miss the guy who used to come on for Black Hills Gold on holidays.  He always had some crazy socks on, he did alot of shows with Jill.......those were the daysSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Claudia with Beverly Hills Gold.

Esteemed Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio. He is a truly talented designer who brought us classic well made designs and cohesive collections. Love all my pieces from him and glad I have so many. Truly missed. No one currently on the Q has his talent, quality or designs.
Trusted Contributor

Nick Chavez

Esteemed Contributor

Robert Lee Morris. Beautiful sleek jewelry designs. Receive so many compliments when I wear his jewelry. Loved watching his presentations.
Valued Contributor

I love Black Hills Gold Jewelry, wish they would get a new vendor for that line of jewelry, I like the guy that use to be on, he was great.  QVC, please have a day of Black Hills Gold Jewelry.

Valued Contributor

Sue Clifton from Dooney and Bourke
Respected Contributor

Sue Clifton from Dooney & Bourke.  She was always so pleasant and knowledgeable about the line.  I know she lost her husband, but I do miss her.

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee   I was just going to post that I miss Joan Rivers.  So sad how she went, she had alot of life left into her.  I miss her with Lisa Robertson, they were so good together.  Her clothes and jewelry were much better then also.