Super Contributor

Re: What vendor or guest do you miss?

Sue Clifton from Dooney &  Bourke.

Contributor

She's back.   Her husband has died but I saw her the other day 

Honored Contributor

Joan Rivers and Kenneth J. Lane.  Someone once asked who you would like to be stranded on an island with and I said these two!  You might have died laughing but what stories I would have loved to hear! 

Frequent Contributor

Louis Del O'lio and George Simonton. 

Honored Contributor

Chaz Dean!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

SAd she passed...shocking really !

@mariadomenica 

Who passed away?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I miss Yim Tom and the beautiful Chinese Jade pieces.  

But I am sure I would no longer be buying as the prices would be so high.😩

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

It is rare that I relate to the vendor,....but I do miss the camaraderie that developed around two exceptional designers who were talented and involved in their creations.  

Judith Ripka - I'm only referring to her original shows where she presented her own work.  Many of us would look forward to the new designs and discuss them online. Judith Ripka even met with her online customers. Those days are long gone.

Louis Dell'Olio - Stands out in the history of QVC as a gifted designer who was passionate about design and producing quality clothing. He came to QVC as an established designer with a track record of notable success in the industry. His demeanor was professional  and compassionate about his designs.  Classic and always appropriate, I feel well dressed in his clothing.  Again, this talented designer attracted a following that created community.  Mr. Dell'Olio interacted with his community. He is truly missed as a talented designer as well as someone who really cared about his clients.  

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

It is rare that I relate to the vendor,....but I do miss the camaraderie that developed around two exceptional designers who were talented and involved in their creations.  

Judith Ripka - I'm only referring to her original shows where she presented her own work.  Many of us would look forward to the new designs and discuss them online. Judith Ripka even met with her online customers. Those days are long gone.

Louis Dell'Olio - Stands out in the history of QVC as a gifted designer who was passionate about design and producing quality clothing. He came to QVC as an established designer with a track record of notable success in the industry. His demeanor was professional  and compassionate about his designs.  Classic and always appropriate, I feel well dressed in his clothing.  Again, this talented designer attracted a following that created community.  Mr. Dell'Olio interacted with his community. He is truly missed as a talented designer as well as someone who really cared about his clients.  

You said it all about Louis.  Truly missed.

Contributor

Linda Dano. Loved her home decor items and she was fun to listen to.